junk food

junk food

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What do you think of young Japanese women's fashion style this winter?

 What do you think of young Japanese women's fashion style this winter?
What do you think of young Japanese women's fashion style this winter?
-  exciting
FASHION is really representing yourself.
I am glad they are taking a " FASHION RISK " !!! That is what real fashion is. Being a " RISK TAKER ". When I first came here I have never seen so any women in mini skirts. Bare skin in Go Girls !!! Live your Life !!!!!
- i'm afraid i don't believe in japanese style. 99.9% of people are just copying styles from magazines. don't get me wrong, sometimes the results look fabulous (can't fault their dedication) but at other times i'm absolutely dumbfounded
fashion is, after all, so ugly it has to be changed every 3 months
haven't spotted any specific trends that are going around at the moment though

Ditto with natosucks
I've been to a few fashion events catered to young women this winter and I really don't understand the appeal of wearing the exact outfit as your favorite model. I love people who follow the trends but make the outfit their own. Also as a Canuck, the denim cut offs in winter make my stomach turn. Miniskirt over tights is much classier.

from - http://www.japantoday.com/category/have-your-say/view/what-do-you-think-of-young-japanese-womens-fashion-style-this-winter

No comments:

Post a Comment